Q-Projekt will carry out in January a round of six webinars - PREPARING THE TRANSITION ISO 9001:2015 that will help you to understand and prepare the standard transition with safety.
Changes associated with the transition of the current ISO 9001:2008 will have impacts that will make the quality management systems to ISO 9001 need to be reviewed and updated in the whole of certified organizations worldwide.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THIS EVENT ARE:
- Provide participants with information on the new standard ISO 9001:2015
- Know the main differences compared to the NP EN ISO 9001:2008
- Learn about new and changed requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Address the practical aspects of implementation of the new standard for a safe transition
UPDATE YOUR KNOWLEDGE TO ENSURE A EXCELLENT TRANSITION.
1.º Webinar - 27.01.2016 - Main changes ISO 9001: 2008 vs ISO 9001:2015
- The Structure of High Level (Annex SL): objectives and their use | The review of the quality management principles | Approach to new concepts | Key changes NP EN ISO 9001:2008.
2.º - Webinar - 03.02.2016 - Analysis of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 (New and Changed Requirements)
- Analysis of new and changed requirements of ISO 9001:2015: Organization, Context, Leadership, Planning, Support, Operation, Performance and Improvement.
3.º - Webinar - 17.02.2016 - Risk based thinking and the quality management system
4.º - Webinar - 02.03.2016 - Analysis of Contexts
- Approach to analyzing the context and requirements of stakeholders.
- Approach to managing organizational knowledge.
5.º - Webinar - 23.03.2016 - Preparing the transition - From theory to practice
- Approach to methodologies for the implementation of ISO 9001:2015 - practical aspects
6.º - Webinar - 13.04.2016
- Q-PROJEKT consultants will be happy to answer your questions and share more information about the ISO 9001:2015.