Strengthening the international competitiveness of SMEs by increasing the possibilities for presenting products / services to international business community and the possibility of business cooperation with foreign partners.
To increase the ability of the Croatian economy to participate in global markets and contribute to increasing the share of SMEs in total exports of goods and services by improving the conditions for their work in an international environment.
legal or natural persons that are micro, small or medium enterprise in accordance with the definition of small and medium-sized enterprises as defined in Annex I Definition of SME Regulation 651/2014.
Lowest value of grant:
Maximum value of grant:
Rate of co-financing:
65% medium size companies, 85% micro and small.
01.05.2017 until 31.12.2017 (or until the money runs out)
Eligibility of activities
- Registration fee for participation in the fair (acceptable from the date of registration of the project proposal to the Call)
- Renting of exhibition space (non equipped exhibition space rental or lease of exhibition space with a standard stand)
- Setting, planning, equipping and preparing the stand with the required connections (including the costs of setting up and dismantling the stand, cleaning costs, costs of connection of electricity, water, internet, etc.)
- Renting of equipment (ICT equipment, catering equipment, projector, etc.).
- Pub in book of fair (list of exebitors)
- Transport and insurance of exhibited models
- Travel expenses of employees - up to two employees up to a maximum of 7,000 Kuna per employee in economy class or a class that corresponds to the economic
- Daily allowance for employees - for two employees at an approved day participation at the fair), the highest number of days of the Fair + 3 (eg. If the fair lasts for seven days is an acceptable cost of no more than 10 per diem per employee / per fair)
- Accommodation - up to two employees per day approved participation in the fair, most of the number of days the fair + 3 (eg. If the fair lasts for seven days is an acceptable cost of more than 10 nights per employee / per fair) in the facility up to and including 4 star
- Translators during the fair.
Presentations SMEs in the framework of international fair outside the Republic of Croatia where the applicant is participating as an exhibitor, up to 22.800 kunas
Hire for presentations:
- Technical equipment
- Translator / Interpreter
- PR suport for presentation
The study of foreign markets to sell products to new markets outside Croatia - preparedness activities and market development can be supported only if they are clearly stated in the overall market development plan covering the period of at least 12 months, up to 38.000 kunas
- Analysis of the market
- Development of exports
- Analysis of potential business partners with fringe made of the same
Production of promotional material for the advent of the international trade fair outside Croatia
Of preparing promotional material (audiovisual materials, brochures, publications, leaflets) - graphic design, editing, printing
Participation in B2B business discussions and / or meetings that are held in the framework of international conferences outside the Republic of Croatia
- Registration fee for up to two employees of entrepreneurs participating in the event
- Travel expenses of employees - up to two employees in the enterprise up to a maximum of 7000.00 kn per employee, economy class or a class that corresponds to the economic
- Daily allowance for employees - up to two employees per day approved to participate in the event, most of number of days to / fair + 2 (eg. If the event lasts two days is an acceptable cost of no more than 4 daily allowance per employee / per event)
- Accomodation - to two employees per day approved to participate in the event (set / Fair), the most for the number of days to / fair + 2 (eg. If the event lasts two days is an acceptable cost of up to 4 nights per employee / per event) in building up to and including 4 stars.
Information and visibility
Fulfilling the conditions of information and visibility
Cost of services of external experts for project management
Eligible costs up to a maximum of 10,000.00 HRK.
- Recoverable VAT ie. Value-added tax for the applicant / user is entitled to exercise deduction
- Purchase of used equipment
- Costs for inventory
- Purchase of vehicles used for the purpose of project management
- Operational costs
- Costs of project management
- Depreciation costs
- Purchase, renovation, reconstruction, modernization of facilities for personal use, lease or sale
- Accommodation costs during the international fair
- The purchase cost of production and fair equipment
- Costs of food, beverage and catering during the international fair
- Interest on debt
- Severance pay, contributions to voluntary pension or health insurance that are not required by national legislation and tax-free bonuses for employees
- Fines, financial penalties and expenses of litigation
- Losses due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates and commissions on exchange rate
- Payment of bonuses to employees
- Bank charges for opening and administering the accounts, fees for financial transfers and other costs entirely of a financial nature
- The cost of insurance policy assets (including assets acquired from the project)
- Expenses that are not related to a lease at the fair
- Other expenses not specified as eligible.