Eligible applicants are micro enterprises which had positive results in 2014 and are in the National Classification of Economic Activities NKD2007 (NN 58/07 i 72/07) as one of the following:
E (Opskrba vodom; Uklanjanje otpadnih voda, gospodarenje otpadom te djelatnosti sanacije okoliša), Odjeljak 36-39
Skupina 45.2 (Održavanje i popravak motornih vozila)
Područje I (Ugostiteljski objekti iz skupine: Hoteli, Kampovi i druge vrste ugostiteljskih objekata za smještaj i Restorani)
J (Informacije i komunikacije)
N (Administrativne i pomoćne uslužne djelatnosti)
Q (Djelatnosti zdravstvene zaštite i socijalne skrbi)
S (Ostale uslužne djelatnosti).
The intensity of support is 75% of eligible costs.
The lowest amount of support given to one applicant is 30.000,00 kunas.
The highest amount of support given to one applicant is 200.000,00 kunas.
Eligible project activities include:
- Investment in fixed assets for the promotion of activities
- The introduction of the system for business improvement and modernization of processes
- Experimental development to create new products, business models, services and / or processes (including the cost of staff employed on development activities)
Eligible costs are:
- Costs associated with the acquisition of equipment, measurement and control equipment and instruments, and computer equipment intended solely for business activities
- Costs related to the purchase of computer software and systems intended for business improvement and modernization of business processes
- All the costs related to research and development to create new products, business models, services and / or processes and personnel costs of employees in development activities
- services and / or processes and personnel costs of employees in development activities
Project applications can be submitted from July 20th, 2015 to August 3rd, 2015.