Call „Increasing competitiveness of manufacturing industry“ is now open.
Eligible applicants are micro and small enterprises which are registered in group C (Prerađivačka industrija), Odjeljak 10-32 in the National Classification of Economic Activities NKD2007 (NN 58/07 i 72/07) and had positive business results in 2014.
The intensity of support is 75% of eligible costs.
The lowest amount of support given to one applicant is 50.000,00 kunas.
The highest amount of support given to one applicant is 400.000,00 kunas.
Eligible project activities include:
- Investment in the development and acquisition of new technology (including technology transfer ) that lead to the development of new or improvement of existing products, improvement of production and creation of new values
- Investment in an increase in existing production capacity
- Investment in environmentally-friendly and energy-efficient production
- Introduction of the system for business improvement and modernization of business process
Eligible costs are:
- Costs associated with the acquisition of machinery, plant and equipment, measurement and control equipment and instruments for carrying out its business activities and other costs intended to increase production capacity and environmentally pleasing and energy-efficient production
- Costs related to the acquisition of computer equipment, software and systems intended for business improvement and modernization of business processes designed exclusively for business activities
Project applications can be submitted from July 20th, 2015 to August 3rd, 2015.