Eligible applicants: legal or natural persons that are micro, small or medium enterprise (SME), which belong to the I., II. and III. a group of local governments and first group of regional governments.
The minimum amount of grant: 100,000 kunas
The maximum amount of the grant: 1,500,000 kunas
The maximum aid intensity of 90%.
- The cost of procurement of standard and out-of-box software and development / development of specific software (designed tailored to the needs of users), including its installation, programming, testing, and / or configuration for users’ needs (eg, DMS, ERP, CMS, ECM, CRM, CAD, CAM);
- The cost for a license for a software upgrade;
- The cost of procurement of computer equipment, including installation, programming and / or configuration for users’ needs; Expenditure on other equipment and devices necessary for direct project activities (UPS, active and passive network equipment, network cabinet / rack, etc.);
- The costs of training staff to use the new system;
- Costs for smaller-scale infrastructural projects / work required for the introduction of ICT systems (eg, networking equipment, structured cabling, construction of server rooms, etc.), Which do not require a building permit / confirmation of the main project / solution for construction, up to a maximum of 10% of the total the value of the project;
- Costs based on business trips and travel for training, up to a maximum of 2% of the total value of the project;
- Costs for the services of external experts for the preparation and conduct of the procurement procedures, to a maximum of 2% of the total value of the project;
- Cost of services of external experts to conduct the project, up to a maximum of 10% of the total value of the project;
- Cost of services of financial audit for projects with aid equal to or greater than 500,000;
- Costs related to meeting the requirements of information and visibility