Q-Project will on 5 July 2016, at 11:00h, organize a free webinar named: "How to withdraw EU funds for the construction of factories and / or purchase of machinery".
Purpose of the webinar is to clarify all confusion related to currently open call "Competence and Development"!
Webinar is the best opportunity for simply getting to know the call and its propositions, but also the right place to ask us any questions!
Participation in the webinar is free, but registration is required.
Basic information about the project:
- Aim of the Call is development of SME's and new competencies as well as job creation. Eligible applicants are legal or natural/physical persons that are micro, small or medium enterprise.
- Maximum amount of grant is 30,000,000.00 and minimum 300,000.00 kuna.
- Co-financing rate: from 35% to 45%, depending on the size of the applicant.
- Eligible activities:
- Investment in tangible assets
- Investment in intangible assets
- Advisory services provided by outside consultants
- Participation in fairs
- Preparation of tender documents
- Heating and cooling
- Promotion and visibility