Q-Project will on 2 August 2016, at 11:00h, organize a free webinar named: „"Get to know E-impulse“.
The purpose of the webinar is introducing and clarifying uncertainties related to competition „E-impuls“!
Webinar is the best opportunity for simply getting to know the call and its propositions, but also the right place to ask us any questions!
Participation in the webinar is free, but registration is required.
Basic information about the project:
- The objective of the Call is to encourage micro and small enterprises in the manufacturing and production services grant aid in order to strengthen competitiveness.
- Eligible applicants are micro and small entrepreneurs.
- The maximum amount the grant is 300.000.00 kuna, a minimum 30,000.00 kuna.
- Co-financing rate: 65% for small enterprises and 85% for micro enterprises.
- Eligible activities:
- Investment in tangible assets
- Investment in intangible assets
- Consulting services necessary for investment
- Professional training
- Supply of IT equipment